Needlework, quilting, costumes, and whatever else I stitch (and sometimes glue) together
Sunday, February 19, 2012
"By the Full Moon" Finished
Although the parts have been sitting on my craft table for several weeks, I finally got around to doing all the glue today. It has been taking me way too long to do the finishing on these things - I did the stitching back in September 2010!
I have three other things that are *almost* complete - I'm still working on the final trims. Part of the delay has been trying to figure out the best way to go about it. I have the perfect trims for all three but I'm still figuring out the best way to attach them!