Monday, May 28, 2012
I managed to squeeze in another quick finish before heading back to work tomorrow! This is another one from the 2011 JCS Halloween ornaments issue. I used DMC for the stitching except the border, which is a Weeks Dye Works thread that I had bought for another design that I thought would look cute here (and the colors did match great!). I still have two more designs from that issue in the works, but I have no idea when I'm going to get around to finishing them since I have a feeling this is going to be a fairly busy summer, at least through July. I'm really hoping for a calm August since it's usually so hot outside that it's a good time to sit inside and stitch!